Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009

Hope u all had an awesome New Year and redi 4 wat we have in store 4 ya'll dis cumin year. I know a lot of you went away 4 the holidays or just hung out with famz and friends, so I hope ya'll had a reali gud time.

We had a couple of comps ova da Xmas/New Year period
  • All eyes on Manukau
  • Twilight Competition

The first one didnt' really go down well with the local teens around Mangere East but dats algud. Althou I was surprised cause we have so many vain peeps LoL buh if ne of u have photos you'd lyk to share, send dem my way n I'll post dem up.

If any of you have read the series Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, then you'll know what I'm on about. You could go into the draw to win 2 tickets to watch the movie at the cinema or you could buy you a ticket for the measly price of $7.50. I know, thats cheap as.....

This year will be our year again and we have Manix to look 4rd too....so keep in touch everyone and hope to see ya'll soon....

No comments:

Blog Archive