Monday, September 22, 2008

The 23rd Thing

lolcats funny cat pictures

Wow...what an experience!!!! I use to think that this was a complete waste of time but after learning what I have, it's awesome....This will help me better understand Generation Y and their "weird" queries. Now, I'll be able to add comments or show them sites where they can get their funny images or music requests instead of just nodding at them and looking like a real dork.
I can now answer their queries instead of giving them blank looks. I hope this makes them want to listen to me now.

cat
more animals

My favourites:

Image Generator - for photo's
Podcasts - for the music
Social Networking - Bebo, FaceBook and MySpace

What helped the most was being able to look at the other staff blogs and getting help from the staff themselves.

I honestly hope that this becomes something that our customers will ask me about. I'll be able to show off the new skills I've learnt. YAY!

No comments:

Blog Archive