Thursday, October 9, 2008

Latest Reads

I'm going to keep this blog of mine open and hopefully up-to-date. I'm hoping that I can persuade the teens to come in and read what I've been reading and what's available to them. I finished the Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer and thought that was an awesome read. Yeah I got fed up with Bella being so insecure all the time but that all changes. I'm trying not to give away anything. I've always been the "Jacob" supporter and I keep hoping and hoping that he'll 'get the girl' and trust me everyone, HE GET'S THE GIRL....woo hoo! So if your interested, come down to your local library, Mangere East, and put your name down to read it. Trust me, you won't regret it!!! Check it out here: http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?book=36105780

The second one I've been reading is the Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen. Another good read. She's also one of my favourite authors. This is about a relationship on the mend and life changes between 2 sisters, and for all the girls out there that are tight with their sisters, this is one you have to read.
http://www.librarything.com/catalog.php?book=36857102


1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

Freakin' Awesome Idea.
Love your work......

Blog Archive