Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week 7 Social Networking

I'm already set up in Bebo so the whole concept of "social networking" isn't new to me. I use this to keep in touch with family and friends all around the globe. I also have friends that I have added teens who were part of Manix. I also had a chance to look at the FaceBook and Myspace pages. They basically have the same thing as Bebo but would be aimed more at adults. I think Bebo has become a bit "teen" oriented so I hardly go on there. The good thing about these networks is the control is in your hands. You can delete whoever you want and accept whoever you want. The downside is "ANYONE" can join. Tupu Library has a bebo page and that's cool. They're connecting with all their teens but when the introduction of pay internet came along, then I think their views went down. This could work well in the libraries - a better way to connect with Generation Y and Millennium. Anyway if you have time, here's my bebo page, check me out and leave a comment and a heart LoL
www.bebo.com/AnToNioChiK

No comments:

Blog Archive